jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Broken blue

                 I

Deconstructed geography
You stand in
some moment
of my past
that never happened.

Hidden behind
the corners
of my youth.

You appear and disappear
At will.

Your voice draws
an echo line,
A lament.

I can't explain you
However,
You exist.

               II

Beyond the language,
In a primitive
Or apocaliptical
World.

Soul direction,
The heart waits.

When nothing happens,
When everything is lost,
You come back.
Daughter of turbulence,
of noise

Mystical.

You come back
for waking me up.

And when I do it,
I discover again
that only the habitual
loneliness remains,
the read books,
the desk full
of papers.

Unfinished ideas.

Recognizing
the daily defeat
of the infinite days
without destination
or hope.

Life as an empty play
where nothing happens.

What would the society think?

I calmly disappear,
through controlled silences
and paralysed desires.

In this transit
Sometimes
I stop,
And when I do it
The world stops with me.

You are so beautiful.
So beautiful.

I still having the certainty
Of your existence.

___

Dedicated to K.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario